Below is the link to the October 17, 2014 issue of the National Association of Environmental Professionals (NAEP) National Desk! We are very excited to offer this NAEP and Chapter Affiliate Member benefit. The NAEP National Desk is a biweekly (once every two weeks) publication of current national issues affecting the environmental professional. The NAEP National Desk is provided through a licensing agreement with Environment and Energy (E&E) Publishing, LLC (www.eenews.net). E&E's four daily online publications are ClimateWire, EnergyWire, Environment and Energy Daily, Greenwire and E&E News PM.
The articles listed below are included in this issue:
- OCEANS: U.S. begins planning for nationwide marine biodiversity monitoring system
- WATER POLLUTION: EPA allows hundreds of hazardous chemicals to pass through treatment plants unnoticed -- IG Report
- TRANSPORTATION: Department adding to NEPA exclusion list
- RESEARCH: Conflicting ocean studies renew a scientific argument over a warming 'pause'
- TRANSPORTATION: Texas DOT set to take over most environmental reviews
- AIR POLLUTION: EPA unveils new model to measure transportation emissions
The latest issue can be found at:
2014-10-17 NAEP National Desk Newsletter.pdf
As part of the licensing agreement, E&E Publishing is offering a discount on new subscriptions. Please see www.eenews.net/trial/naep for more information.
The NAEP National Desk coordinator is Ron Lamb (firstname.lastname@example.org). Questions or comments on the NAEP National Desk should be directed to Ron or Tim Bower ( email@example.com ).